Three Rivers has a 6’ no-till drill which is rented to local farmers and landowners within the counties of Essex, King William and King & Queen. A deposit of $100 is required and covers the first 10 acres. Additional acres are $10 per acre. (There is an acreage meter on drill). For more information, contact the District @ 443-2327 x 4.
Additional Rental Information
- The Drill is scheduled on a first come, first served basis. (reservation is required)
- The seeder requires at least a 55 horse power tractor with at least one hydraulic remote.
- The lessee will need a full-size truck to tow the drill. Road speed should not exceed 30 m.p.h. for drill transport.
- The seeder has two hoppers.
- The lessee is responsible for cleaning the seeder after use.
- A rental agreement is available for your signature at the time of pick up.
- An Operator’s Manual will accompany drill for seeding rates.
- The District is not responsible for germination of seed or stand loss due to weather conditions.